Wisconsin Sunset

Wisconsin Sunset
God is painting again...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cold Enough for Ya?

So I hear even Malibu got some snow with this storm that's been working its way across the country. Now THAT'S something!

As per our "not normal" winter, we've now had three major storms, winter officially starts two days from now, and we're ahead on our total snowfall from our record-breaking snowfall of last year...

The nice thing is a snow day. We've had a couple of days canceled from work. I still get paid for those! We had one the day after I got back from California - I wasn't sad to sleep in! We had a partial day today, but I have a cold anyway, so no pay. Ick.

I spoke with a friend the other day from California and she was asking about the weather. I commented on how it hadn't been too bad up until that point, with it being around 45. There was a brief pause on the line. Then I heard, "DEGREES?!!" I said, "Yes, degrees." There was another pause. "IN THE DAYTIME?!!" Ah, to be a Californian again...

No comments: