Wisconsin Sunset

Wisconsin Sunset
God is painting again...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in Wisconsin

I don't know who originally wrote this. Mom sent it to me today and said it was originally for Iowa. Same difference. I love it!

When it's Christmas time in Wisconsin
And the gentle breezes blow,
About seventy miles an hour
And it's fifty-two below.

You can tell you're in Wisconsin
'Cause the snow's up to your butt,
And you take a breath of Christmas air
And your nose hole both freeze shut.

The weather here is wonderful,
So I guess I'll hang around,
I could NEVER leave Wisconsin -
My feet are frozen to the ground!

2 comments:

Nate and Koren said...

so funny!!!! i love it!!!

Unknown said...

Love it.
Yes - it's cold in Wisconsin don'tcha know (said in best nasal tone)! Got your Xmas letter - made us laugh. Thx for the update. Please send your email address - mine is 'marcy.ott@gmail.com' :)