Wisconsin Sunset

Wisconsin Sunset
God is painting again...

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hee Hee!!!

Found on a web site today:

ME: Yeah, lately I’ve been feeling my age.

HE: Oh, you’re starting to get some aches and pains?

ME: Nah, physically I feel great. Best I’ve ever been.

HE: Then you’re starting to forget things?

ME: I’ve always forgotten things. Now is no different.

HE: Then why do you feel your age?

ME: Because I realized that in a few years, if you were to travel back in time and attend the world premiere of Back to the Future, you’d be traversing the same span of years that Marty McFly did when he visited his parents in the ‘50s.

HE: ...

ME: My ‘80s is like the ‘50s to the kids of today, see.

HE: ....

ME: ....

HE: ...maybe you should be very selective about the people you make that analogy to.

ME: I know! I don’t want to just randomly depress people.

1 comment:

Ben said...

After a few days in the mountains it was nice to be on the flat land agains. Should I mention it was 75 today. Brrrr. Winter in SoCal. Hey you two. I would love to hear from you. Drop me a line, note, email, and send some snow we'll need the water this summer.