Wisconsin Sunset

Wisconsin Sunset
God is painting again...

Friday, May 7, 2010

Speaking of Creativity...

So, Lindsay has just posted on creativity.... them bugged me to post to the blog (since I rarely get around to it).

We had a very creative Easter at Church - a 24-foot bridge across the front of the sanctuary:

Brass and Choir

Praise Team and Praise Choir:


It was a wonderful service, and I feel blessed to have such talented people volunteering to lead worship at Asbury.

Less than a month later, on May 2, I presented a 20th Anniversary Concert in the afternoon. It's hard to believe I've been in music ministry for 20 years - I started May 1, 1990 in a little church in Rotonda West, FL. It's been a wonderful (if sometimes difficult) journey, and I'm blessed to be able to do what I love for a living. Below is a clip of the first piece of the concert, my Toccata on "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty" (otherwise known as Lobe den Herrn')


I'll have more video to post when I've had time to do the editing (and yes, I'll try to post more often, but honestly, Lindsay writes much better than I do!

1 comment:

cherrie said...

Ah, but you play the organ much better than she does! Thank you for sharing a bit of your concert...can't wait to see the DVD!