Wisconsin Sunset

Wisconsin Sunset
God is painting again...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

About Being Tie-dy

So the house has a bunch of blond-colored tumbleweeds floating around, and I decide the house needs a vacuum. I swoop around the upstairs, suck up all the offending fur balls, and head downstairs. I notice the closet really hasn't had much attention in a while, so I pull out the hand tool to do some detail work. There's a few pieces of stuff on the floor that really shouldn't be vacuumed up. So, I bend down to pick up the things, being careful not to bop my head on anything, but not noticing the hand tool is pointing up. THWOOOOOP! I have very successfully sucked up one of Jonathan's silk ties off its hanger. I'm thinking that, after my last few blogs, none of you are going to be asking me to come and do any work around your house.

No comments: