Wisconsin Sunset

Wisconsin Sunset
God is painting again...

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Flowers


These were in my new backyard - I didn't have to do a thing to make them grow! These are completely God-made! Aren't they gorgeous?! (For those of you not familiar with this kind of flower - I wasn't - they are peonies!) We also had a bush with magenta ones and a bush with white ones! Jonathan took all these photos.



Enjoy a few of the other beauteous things that God and the previous owner planted for us:


Of course, the only downside to the flowers is the rest of nature that comes with them - like the giant earthquake-creating ants that tromped through my house the other night. They were enormous! Zoe just thought they were fun.

Here's a few more pix for you to enjoy:



Quesa and I both enjoy the yard!

No comments: